Monday, December 8, 2008

Joyeux Affaire


Listen here!! Ladies - What a Joyeux Affaire - Fabulous!!! My daughter & I had so much fun we just didn’t want to leave. I truly enjoyed myself and the company we kept the whole day. This Affaire was truly organized – Fabulous Job. Here are a few highlights of this Affaire.

Overall Presentation of the Event – Was Outstanding
Food –Delicious/ Fabulous
Class – Fast (My daughter’s brain (@!?*&% - still hurts!!!! Ha Ha Ha )
Teacher: Debby Schuh was outstanding!! Wow! did she take a breath of air or what!?&%
Gifts – Were fabulous as well – We really are enjoying them
Ornament Swap - Creative Spirits by far - those ornaments are hanging from our chandler in the kitchen

Kim – You Go Girl !!!! You’ve extended your home to the max. Her home/backyard was totally Shabby Chic. Kim really knows how to THROW an affaire. My question is when the next Fabulous Affaire?

Overall rating for this Joyeux Affaire is: Fabulous 10

1 comment:

LisaLaughs said...

Hey Woman!! Priscilla found me and now I found you!! Saturday was so much fun and I hope to have the pleasure of seeing you two at another event!! You are one of the funniest and sweetest persons I've met in a long while, so I had to tell you that sitting with you helped to make the day too much fun!! I will come visit soon, and hope you can also stop by for aquick hello:
laughlisalaugh.blogspot.com

Hugs & Smiles,
Lisa